- improve sales;
- you don't need to give discount to all customers, just for those who want it;
- just one button on your website makes you more attractive for customers in comparison to competitors;
- the extension can give you useful information that can be applied during the process of pricing formation.
- shipping zip;
- creating of quotes by customer;
- list of offers in admin area;
- e-mail notification for admin;
- e-mail's history in admin area;
- changing conditions in customer's offer;
- "Make offer" form with field where you can add any comment;
- reminder letters about approved offers;
- convert customer's offer into quote.
- Data. Detailed information about offer will be displayed here.
- E-mails. You may see conversation with customer in this section.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free installation.
What profit can you get from Price Match extension for Magento?
This Price Match extension for Magento website adds special button in your store. When user opens product page he press' this button and sees form with fields:
In this fields your customer point desired price for certain product. For example, customer can offer that he will buy 3 items with XX price.
This is the way that extension looks like on website:
Admin receives letter with customer's quote and decides what to do with it: approve, reject or change conditions. If admin approves or changes offer, he converts customer's offer in quote and sends e-mail to customer with link to checkout. There customer can pay for order or delete it.
Pric Match extension features:
After installation there will be new section Customers offers (see image below) in category Sales in your Magento admin area. There you can see all offers with information about product, original price, amount, discount and status of an offer.
When you press on certain offer you will see 2 tabs:
Do you think our Price Match extension for Magento could be enhanced with a certain feature? You are the reason we build extensions, and you make our extensions better. Please, feel free to email us any of your suggestions to email@example.com
- Point admin e-mail that should receive customer's offer in section Admin Email.
- In the fields Offer Confirm Subject and Offer Confirm Body Template point text which customer will receive after submitting an offer.
- In the fields Applied Email Subject and Applied Email Body point the text that customer receives if offer is approved.
- In the fields Remind Email subject and Remind Email Body place text that should be send in reminder letter.
- If offer is rejected, place text that you want to send to customers in this casi in the fields Denied Email subject and Denied Email body.
- After everything is done and customer has made payment, he will receive letter notification about his offer status. Point the text for this letter in the fields Close Email subject and Close Email body.
- Clear cart before offer added.
- Remove other offers from cart.
- Using zip-control on the page.
After installation open System > Configuration > MagenMagic extensions > Price Match (Make Offer) in your Magento admin area.
There you will see 6 blocks:
Pop-up button on product page. Here you need to point CSS Selectors for button place.
Pop-up options. In this block you can see settings for Make Offer form, that appears after clicking on button.
IMAP Mailing options
This section should be filled if you want to see customer's message history in admin area. Proper settings for this fields you can find in your e-mail account.
Cart options. In this section you can Enable/Disable next options:
Checkout options. Here you can disable zip-control on checkout page.