- add content to banners;
- edit slider effects;
- place banners on any page.
- extract magenmagic_PromoBannerSlider.zip to the root folder of you Magento;
- clean your var/cash folder;
- Go to CMS > Home Banners > Manage Items menu, click to Add Category;
- Choose the name of the Gallery (each gallery can be used for only one banner or slider);
- After that, you will see the list of Galleries, click Edit to add images;
- Choose Images section at the menu on the left, and Upload images (you can use multiupload)
- When images upload, add links to them (enter full URL, and click Save Images Links), add images to the current Gallery by marking needed checkboxes, click Save Current to this gallery.
- Go to CMS > Pages, choose where you would like to insert a Banner or Slider (Home page, about us, etc.).
- Go to Content Item on the left menu of the chosen page and choose the place, where you would like to add Banner or Slider (you can choose it at the editor, or directly in the code), click to Insert Widget Icon.
- Find Promo Banner Slider widget and select all needed options (Gallery, Speed, Animation, Direction, etc.)
- Insert Widget, save the page and check results.
- Go to Static Blocks and create your banner block as a widget (remember your identifier, as it should be used in the code)
- Go to MagenMagic Extensions section at System > Configuration and at Promo Banner Slider copy the code<block_id>Identifier *Change Identifier for the one you have entered when creating a new static block.
- Open any file of your template and insert your code.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free upgrades.
Banner Slider extension for Magento helps to emphasize the most important information about the current offers at your store. With this extension, you can place any on any page on your website. You don't have to place it manually using HTML-code. All you need is just to enable the extension and follow a simple guide.
Banner Slider extension for Magento is quite easy in use. You can choose any place to plug it, use animations, and set speed for sliders carousel for your Banner Slider. See the Manual section to set the extension properly.
If you would like to customize your Magento shop, please, feel free to request a demo.
Banner Slider Extension for Magento Features
Our Banner Slider extension for Magento has one unique feature. You can show a banner to your store's staff on the CMS pages. It is quite useful for optimizing the working processes if you want to remind your employees to do some work. Also, you can add it as an information block on certain pages.
*in case the system asks you if you would like to replace the file, answer Yes.
Creating galleries for your sliders and banners.
* you can use the same images for any other gallery.
Adding a banner to CMS Pages
Adding a banner to any other page of your template (Categories, product page, etc)
Help and Support
Do you think our Banner Slider extension for Magento needs improvements? Feel free to email us any of your suggestions to [email protected]