- add text to the banner;
- slider effects change;
- any (all) pages placement;
- cms pages placement.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free upgrades.
Banner Slider extension for Magento will help you to emphasize the most important information about current offers at your store. This extension will help you to place banner on any page on your website. You don't have to place it manually in page's HTML-code. Just enable the extension and follow simple instructions.
Banner Slider extension for Magento is quite easy to use. You can choose any place to plug it. You can use animation and set speed for sliders carousel for your Banner Slider. See Manual section to set the extension properly.
If you would like to customize your Magento shop, please, feel free to request a quote.
Banner slider extension for Magento features:
Our Banner Slider extension for Magento has a unique feature: you can show a banner to your store's staff on the CMS pages. It is quite useful for optimizing of the work process if you want to remind your employees to do some work. Also, you can add it as information block on certain pages.
Help and Support:
Do you think Banner Slider extension for Magento could be enhanced with a certain feature? You are the reason we build extensions, and you make our extensions better.
Please, feel free to email us any of your suggestions to email@example.com
- extract magenmagic_PromoBannerSlider.zip to root folder of you Magento.
- clean your var/cash folder.
- Go to CMS > Home Banners > Manage Items menu and click to Add Category
- Choose name of the Gallery (note: each gallery can be used for one banner or slider only) and Save item
- After that you will see the list of Galleries, click Edit to add images.
- Choose Images section at menu on the left, and Upload images (you can use multiupload)
- When images uploaded, add links to them (enter full URL and click to Save Images Links) and add images to current Gallery by marking needed checkboxes and clicking to Save Current to this gallery.
- Go to CMS > Pages and choose where you would like to insert Banner or Slider (Home page, about us, etc.).
- Go to Content Item on the left menu of chosen page and choose place, where you would like to add Banner or Slider (you can choose it at editor, or directly in the code) and click to Insert Widget Icon.
- Find Promo Banner Slider widget and choose all needed options (Gallery, Speed, Animation, Direction, etc.)
- Insert Widget, save page and check results.
- Go to Static Blocks and create your banner block as a widget (remember your identifier, as it should be used in the code)
- Go to MagenMagic Extensions section at System > Configuration and at Promo Banner Slider copy the code<block_id>Identifier *Change Identifier for the one you have entered when creating new static block.
- Open any file of your template and insert your code.
Installing of Banner Slider extension for Magento:
*in case system asks you, if you would like to replace file, answer Yes.
Creating galleries for your sliders and banners.
* you can use the same images for any other gallery.
Now your banner or slider gallery is ready, and you can proceed to adding it to needed pages.
Adding a banner to CMS Pages
Adding a banner to any other page of your template (Categories, product page, etc).