- in bulk at a time;
- via cron (for example, delete 10xxx items once a day at 23:59);
- you can delete products with a certain attribute in different brands (you can't do this with standard Magento tools).
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free installation.
The extension will do all the dirty work for you. You don't have to clean manually your Magento database from old and non-relevant products. If you have just 2-3 items that should be deleted from your store, of course, you may do it by your own effort. But if you have to do it in bulk - our extension for Magento store is a solution.
How Mass Delete of Products works on Magento store?
The extension finds products by determined attribute. Then, a user can choose how to delete items:
Every single product with all attributes has it's own record in the database. The more records database has there the more requests server receives. Enabling of some products isn't a cure for this problem because items aren't showing on the website, but records still are in the database.
Old and non-relevant products waste resources of Magento. Especially when there are a lot of items. Do you know the situation when you do some work in the admin area and this process isn't as fast as you want? You click some option and have to wait for a response from server or page loading? By deleting useless products you will improve your Magento score.
Also, it will reduce the load on the server. It may positively affect the order processing, page speed insight and other processes of work. In 2016 there are more mobile users and search engines pay a lot of attention to mobile-friendly optimization on websites. Page speed insight one of the important ranking signals for Google in a mobile index. By improving this you have more chances to get a higher position in search result page.
Related extension - Cancel order extension for Magento.
Do you think our Mass Delete of products extension for Magento could be enhanced with a certain feature? You are the reason we build extensions, and you make our extensions better. Please, feel free to email us any of your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- product's status(1);
- attribute set(2);
- Search - to find items with pointed conditions.
- Set up this rule for cron - it means that items with pointed conditions will be deleted by determined rules. Information about deleted products you can find in logs at var/log/magenmagic_attributedelete_cron.log. Cron's settings should be pointed at System > Configuration > [MagenMagic extensions] Attribute Delete > Cron Expression. If you want to delete products every day at midnight set 59 23 * * *.
- Reset All Rules - it will cancel all rules without refreshing the page.
Go to Catalog >Delete Products by Attribute
Choose which items you want to delete. Point for this:
Then choose the action that you want to be done:
When you press Search you will see a table with items that matches the conditions you've pointed. Set Select All, then Submit to delete products in bulk at a time. You will see a confirmation message and after confirmation, you will see a notification about deleting products. All information about them will be saved in logs.
Version number: 1.0.0
Compatibility: from 1.6 to 1.9.2