- customer’s name;
- zip-code, city;
- label's type;
- package count number of order;
- reason for return.
- the image on the screen;
- link to pdf file on the screen;
- link to pdf file by e-mail.
- deliver label in different ways (image on the screen, link to the file, an e-mail with pdf);
- notifications for admin;
- notifications for customers;
- limits for return labels.
- it facilitates return operations both for online stores and customers;
- saves time of store managers;
- you see reasons for return immediately without phone calls and emails.
- Common options (Default values)
- E-mail alerts (admin)
- E-mail return label (customer)
- FedEx service options
- set the directory where to save images from FedEx;
- set the text that customers will see above Label's image or link;
- set limits for labels.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free installation.
Customers and store managers always waste a lot of time and effort on returns. A customer needs to provide order information, and the manager has to connect with FedEx. Then, the service processes this request and replies to the manager. Only after that, store admin replies to the customer. This long and complicated process takes a lot of time that managers could spend more efficiently.
FedEx Return Label extension for Magento adds a form for customers who plan to return their purchases. The only thing they need to do is just to complete and click the button. Then, our solution will do the rest.
Note! The extension is installed by our team!
Mobecls team will install it for free. Thus, you'll be sure that the extension will work the right way.
After the installation, you can place the FedEx form for returns wherever you want on your website. When a customer completes this form, our extension connects with FedEx and sends customers their return labels. FedEx Return Label widget has the next fields:
Customers can choose the most suitable type of FedEx Return Label:
When a customer fills in the form and sends it, the store manager receives an e-mail notification with detailed information on order return.
FedEx Return Label Extension Features
FedEx Return Label Extension Benefits
1. Download the installation file;
2. Open System>Magento Connect>Magento Connect Manager in admin area;
3. Upload the downloaded file on your website.
4. Go to System>Configuration>MagenMagic extensions(left sidebar)>Fedex Return Label).
You will see 7 blocks of the FedEx extension for Magento in your admin area:
Common Options Block (Default values):
Email Alerts Block. Select YES if you want to receive notifications when customers request FedEx Return Label. Choose an email where to send them. Set the email subject to distinguish these notifications from others.
Email Return Label (customer) block: Here you can change the subject and template for the letters you send to customers.
FedEx Service Options Block. In the Invalid Order Number Error Message field, you should specify your contact information. Also, you can set DEFAULT Order Weight Value (5 by default) and Package Count (1 by default).
Recipient block. Specify information about your company (name, phone number, address, country ID, etc.).
Help and Support
Do you think our FedEx Return Label extension for Magento needs improvements? Feel free to email us any of your suggestions to [email protected]
- e-mail field;
- label's type - pdf-file by e-mail.
- field with information about reason of return.
- label's type - pdf on the screen;
- package count field.
Fedex extension for Return Label Version 1.0.0
Fedex Return Label extension with customer's information: address, state, city, zip-code, phone and order's number. Label's type: image on screen.
Fedex extension for Magento Version 1.0.1
Fedex extension for Magento Version 1.1.1
Fedex extension for Magento Version 1.2.2