- shipping zip;
- increase your sales;
- you don't need to offer discounts to all customers, just for those who want it;
- just one button on your website makes you more attractive for customers in comparison to competitors;
- collect essential data for future price formation.
- creating of quotes by the customer;
- list of offers in admin area;
- e-mail notification for admin;
- e-mail's history in admin area;
- changing conditions in customer's offer;
- "Make offer" form with a field where you can add any comment;
- reminder letters about approved offers;
- convert customer's offer into quotes.
- Set the admin e-mail that the customers receive in the Admin Email section.
- In the fields Offer Confirm Subject and Offer Confirm Body Template set the text, which customers will receive after submitting an offer.
- In the fields Applied Email Subject and Applied Email Body set the text that customers receive if the offer is approved.
- In the fields Remind Email subject and Remind Email Body place text that should be sent in a reminding letter.
- If the offer is rejected, place text that you want to send to customers in the fields Denied Email subject and Denied Email body.
- After everything is done and the customer has made a payment, the client will receive a notification with the order status. Set the text for this letter in the fields Close Email subject and Close Email body.
- Clear cart before offer added.
- Remove other offers from the cart.
- Using zip-control on the page.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free installation.
This Price Match extension for Magento adds a special button to your store. When customers press it, they see the next fields:
In these fields, your customers choose the desired price for certain products. For example, customers can offer that they will buy 3 items with XX price.
This is the way the extension looks like on the website:
Admin receives a letter with the customer's quote and decides what to do with it: approve, reject, or change conditions. If admin approves or changes the offer, the admin converts the customer's offer in a quote and sends an e-mail to the customer with a link to checkout.
Price Match Extension Benefits:
Price Match extension features:
Open System > Configuration > MagenMagic extensions > Price Match (Make Offer)
There you will see 6 blocks:
Pop-up button on the product page. Here you set CSS Selectors for button's place.
Pop-up options. In this block, you can change settings for Make Offer form, that appears after clicking on the button.
IMAP Mailing options
This section should be filled if you want to see the customer's message history in the admin area.
Cart options. In this section, you can Enable/Disable the next options:
Checkout options. Here you can disable zip-control on the checkout page.
Help and Support
Do you think our Price Match extension for Magento needs improvements? Feel free to email us any of your suggestions to [email protected]