- the shops selling soft and solutions that require a license;
- brands that offer limited collections;
- cosmetics shops that offer special kits;
- shops using reward programs for loyal customers;
- providing free samples for the customers who have bought smth;
- items that are hard to sell.
- code number generating for promo (access) when a customer purchases a product;
- request the code number during purchasing a product;
- code number can be used many times;
- create code number for promo (access) manually;
- permission to buy exclusive products for users with code number;
- restrict purchasing exclusive products for other users.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free installation.
Customer Exclusive Restricted Products extension for Magento allows setting permissions for purchasing specific goods. Usually, merchants use this extension for:
Our extension allows for creating a pair/group of dependent products. Customers get permission to buy product A only if they bought product B. When customers buy product B, the extension generates a code number. When a customer wants to buy product A, the system requests the generated code. If a customer doesn't have this code, our solution doesn't allow this person to buy product A. All generated codes are available for customers in their profiles or emails.
Customer Exclusive Restricted Products Features
Install the package via Magento Connect. Open System > Configuration > Magen Magic extensions > Lot Numbers.
In the section General, choose when this code should be generated. Then, choose an exclusive product and set Asking Lot Number in the option Usage Lot Number. Then, create a custom option for entering a code number and mark it as required.
Open System > Configuration >Magen Magic extensions > Lot Numbers > Product Option and point Product Option name and enable it.
Open a product page which should create a code number in case of purchase (product B) and set Generate Lot Number in the option Usage Lot Number.
When a customer buys product B, this person gets a code number that will make product A available for purchasing.
There will be a new section Lot Number in Catalog. There you can see all the generated codes and attached customers. You may also create new Lot Number by pressing Add Lot Number and send it to a user.
Help and Support
Do you think Customer Exclusive Restricted Products extension needs improvements? Feel free to email us any of your suggestions to [email protected]