- set order lifetime (after XX minutes order will be canceled);
- cancel unpaid (pending) orders automatically;
- set different cancellation periods for each status;
- return products back into stock.
- cron setup;
- notifications for admin;
- notifications for customer;
- re-stock items;
- any order status check.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free upgrades.
Cancel Order extension for Magento: why do you need this?
Cancel Order extension for Magento is an easy tool for effective items management. Every product in a store is very important. Imagine the situation when a customer is willing to buy some product but he can't do this because he sees "out of stock" status on the product page. In reality, this item is in order that hasn't been paid for 5 days. It is likely that the customer who ordered the product has already forgotten about this. In this case, you lose the possibility to sell the item to the customer who really needs it.
The process of checking pending (unpaid) orders is time-consuming. We offer an easy solution for cancel order in Magento store.
With our Cancel Order extension for Magento you will be able:
Help and Support:
Do you think our Cancel Order extension for Magento could be enhanced with a certain feature? You are the reason we build extensions, and you make our extensions better.
Please, feel free to email us any of your suggestions to email@example.com
- choose your order statuses, that should be cancelled;
- choose best time for cron to check orders (the period, when extension will check pending orders - "*/10 * * * *" - means every 10 minutes "*/* 1 * * *" - means every our - you will get example bellow the field);
- choose lifetime of the order - if you choose 10 minutes, than all orders that will be at pending status for 10 minutes and more - will be cancelled.;
- choose time period for what orders should be checked - orders for the last day, or last week;
- and enter your email to get notifications with links to cancelled orders.
Cancel Order extension for Magento can be found at : System > Configuration > [MagenMagic.ext] Automatic Return Orders.
Notification to customer by e-mail was added.