- create quotes from admin;
- set custom price, discount for the entire order;
- delete quotes any orders;
- send quotes to customers;
- customer pays quote with the help of email and account.
- easy quote setup in admin area;
- email template for quotes;
- ability to delete quotes;
- ability to edit the quote, keeping quote number the same (no duplicates);
- easy pay without authorization (non-standard option);
- quick access to quotes and My profile without any login data (non-standard option);
- no additional data required for payment;
- quote history.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free upgrades.
Quote extension for Magento helps to create quotes for customers from admin area, send it to a customer and give an ability to pay for it with minimum efforts: no authorization or guest fields required.*
Quote Extension for Magento (Standard options (99$):
Features for Customers:
Quote extension for Magento (non-standard options, it has to be bought in addition):
Quick pay +19$. This option gives the possibility for admin to add a link to any page in quote's letter. It can be quote's page in a user profile, special page for unauthorized users, quote's payment page etc.
Any shipping price +29$. This option gives the possibility to set any shipping price. In the standard variant of the extension, there's no possibility to set it, shipping price will be calculated according to product, distance, delivery country and other conditions.
Common discount +19$. This option provides a setting of the common discount to quote (customer proposal). The discount can be pointed in % or money equivalent (for example, 20$).
Any payment method +19$. If you want to give quote only for customers who should use certain payment method (credit card, PayPal or smth else), you need to buy this option in addition.
*option is available with addition Quick pay.
Help and Support:
Do you think Quote extension for Magento could be enhanced with a certain feature? You are the reason we build extensions, and you make our extensions better.
Please, feel free to email us any of your suggestions to email@example.com
- at top of the page choose YES at dropdown "Order Is Quote To Custome"
- at top of the page choose YES at dropdown "Send Email Notification"
- at top of the page choose "Quote Template" at dropdown "E-mail Template".
- you can add your manager email or customer another email at Cc E-mails.
- first set name at "New Title" field and click "set" button
- than set rate at "New Rate" field and click "set button
- My Profile page
- My Quotes page
- New Quote page
Go to Orders menu - you will see column "Is Quote" - you can see all quotes there.
Click to Create New Order:
Choose customer and press Add products. Then point which product you want to offer and it's quantity. Then press Add selected product(s) to order. In the section Items ordered point custom price and set needed price. After this press button Update Items and Qty's
If you need - point code in the section Apply Coupon code. Then point information in the sections Billing Address and Shipping Address. If information is the same in both sections, point Same As Billing Address. Also, choose a payment method for the customer (when the customer will pay, he will be able to choose any payment method that is available at usual checkout at your website).
Choose Shipping Method or set up Custom Shipping Method:
Submit an order after this
Customer will receive a quote and he will be able to proceed without authorization to:
Customer will check details and will be able to pay for a quote, without a shopping cart and without entering all the data (name, last name, etc).
Note! If you want to send e-mail to a customer later, point "no" in section Send e-mail notification before submitting the order. You can do it later by pressing button Send Email on order information page.
If you are not sure if notification to the customer was sent, you may check it in the section Comments History at the bottom of quote page.
Quote extension for Magento settings
It is quite simple to set the extension. Actually, all you need is to choose Yes in field Active and Yes in field Enable in E-mail template section.