- configure country access for any category;
- configure exclusive access rights for any user;
- create promo text for all other customers;
- choose visibility options (hide, redirect).
- access can be granted on a country level (one or more countries);
- access can be granted to specific users (exclusive rights);
- hide exclusive categories from other users or redirect them to other pages;
- hide your catalog from non-registered users;
- advanced user grid for quick access to dealers with exclusive rights.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free upgrades.
Exclusive Permissions extension for Magento allows merchants to decide which countries should have access to the website's categories. You can even make a product category available only for the only user in the whole country. This B2B extension is a powerful solution for store owners, who have a large dealer network and would like to provide exclusive rights to them, depending on their location.
How Exclusive Permissions Extension Works
Install the extension, go to System >Configuration >MagenMagic extensions >Exclusive categories.
There you will see 4 blocks. In the General options block, you should select Yes in the field Enable. Settings of the other 3 blocks depend on the goals of your business.
If you want to give exclusive permission to any country, go to Catalog >Manage Categories. In a new or existed category, you will see the Exclusive option. There you can choose which countries will be able to see certain categories.
If you want to set an exclusive category for certain users, open Customers > Manage customers and select customers you need. Set which categories should be accessible for this user and press Save.
Help and Support
Do you think our B2B extension for Magento needs improvements? Feel free to email us any of your suggestions to [email protected]