- configure countries access for any category;
- configures exclusive access rights for any user;
- create promo text for all other customers;
- choose visibility options (hide, redirect).
- access can be granted on a country level (one or more countries);
- access can be granted to specific users (it is exclusive rights);
- exclusive categories can be hidden from other users or users can be redirected to any page;
- ability to hide catalog for non-registered;
- advanced users grid, for quick access to dealers with exclusive rights.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free upgrades.
With Exclusive Permissions extension for Magento, you can decide which countries will have access to categories of the website. You can also make category available for only 1 user in the country, and not only the whole country.
This B2B extension for Magento is a great solution for shop owners, who has a wide dealers web and would like to provide exclusive dealers rights in specific countries.
How this B2B extension for Magento works:
Help and Support:
Do you think our B2B extension for Magento could be enhanced with a certain feature? You are the reason we build extensions, and you make our extensions better.
Please, feel free to email us any of your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
After installation go to System >Configuration >MagenMagic extensions >Exclusive categories.
There you will see 4 blocks. In General options block you should choose Yes in the field Enable. Settings of other 3 blocks depends on the goals of your buisness.
If you want to give exclusive permission to any country go to Catalog >Manage Categories. In new or existed category you will see option Exclusive. There you can choose which countries will be able to see certain category.
If you want to set an exclusive category to the certain user open Customers > Manage customers and choose the customer you need. You'll see option Exclusive categories on the page. Point which categories should be accessible only for this user and press Save. The pointed category won't be accessible for other users.