- quick enabling/disabling;
- quick edit (CMS > Static blocks);
- set any block ID to show;
- show any banner type (popup, ajax, iframe).
- banner_below_add_to_cart_button - you can add images to this block and redesign it.
- banner_below_add_to_cart_button_w_popup - display small size popup banners.
- banner_below_add_to_cart_button_w_popup_iframe - load content from the created page for some specific reasons.
- banner_below_add_to_cart_button_w_ajax_popup - Ajax big-sized banners.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free installation.
Interactivity is what makes users spend more time on your website, increasing your chances to convert them into buyers. Numerous research shows that banners and popups increase the number of purchases. Moreover, if the visual message matches customers' interests and preferences, sales double. However, this data is hard to get. That's why we've developed Add to Cart Popup extension for Magento. Whenever a customer presses the Add to Cart button, the person will see a popup with a specific text. All texts base on the previous individual's action on your website. These popups may notify users about discounts depending on the payment or shipping methods, rewards for signing up, etc.
Add to Cart Popup Extension Features
Open System > Configuration > Banners and Popup. Enable the extension and set an ID for the Static CMS block to show.
Add to Cart Popup for Magento settings
New static blocks:
Do you think our Add to Cart Popup extension for Magento needs improvements? Feel free to email us any of your suggestions to [email protected]