- Add custom attributes and fields according to your business specifics;
- Design attributes the way you like: dropdown, date, yes/no, text, etc;
- Sort customers via attributes;
- Select default values
- Enable/disable attributes in your customer grid for quick access.
- Customers > Attributes - here you can see all the customers' attributes stored. You can also create a new one of any type if you'd like to.
- After you have created an attribute, you will see it at the customer's profile in the admin area (tab "additional attributes")
- If you would like to change the Customer grid - you may do that in the Extension settings. System > Configuration > MagenMagic > Customer Attributes. Here you may delete attributes from the Customer grid, or add them via Attribute code.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free upgrades.
Extension available also for Magento 2.0
By default, Magento can manage limited customer attributes. If your sales go through several contacts with clients, Magento’s capabilities are rather weak. That’s why we’ve developed Customer Attributes Extension, which helps store owners to add custom user attributes to their profiles.
Customer Attribute extension features:
After the module installation, you get a new tab "Attributes" in the customer menu.
To show or hide some columns in the customer list, edit data using module's settings: System> configuration> Magenmagic> Magen Magic Attribute
Creating and editing of user attributes is similar to creating and editing products' attributes. You'll see all created attributes on the tab Additional Attributes
Help and Support:
Please, feel free to email us any of your suggestions to [email protected]
This extension works well in a combination with Integrated CRM: customer reminder for admin extension!
Version 1.2.0templates was added to the extension.
Version 1.1.0was added possibility to show/ not to show manager's fields.