- add customer attributes and fields according to your business processes;
- get any custom attribute in Magento: dropdown, date, yes/no, text and any other;
- sort customers via attributes;
- select any default value;
- show total row;
- enable/disable attributes in the customer grid for quick access.
- add attributes to customer registration form;
- show attributes at users “my profile”;
- allow customers edit attributes.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free upgrades.
Extension available also for Magento 2.0
Our extension gives you a possibility to add a customer attribute at Magento user's profile. If you have complex business processes and if your sales go through several contacts with clients, then you know that the abilities of Magento's customer account are not enough for managing this work. With our Customer Attributes extension for Magento, you will be able to store important information, have quick access to it and use it for sales and customers relatives.
Customer Attribute extension features:
In the future releases:
Help and Support:
Do you think CRM attributes: complete customer profile could be enhanced with a certain feature? You are the reason we build extensions, and you make our extensions better.
Please, feel free to email us any of your suggestions to email@example.com
Use in combination with Integrated CRM: customer reminder for admin extension!
- Customers > Attributes - here you can see all the customers attributes stored. And you may create a new one of any type you would like to.
- After you have created attribute, you will see it at customer's profile in admin area - tab "additional attributes"
- If you would like to change Customer's grid - you may do that at Extension settings. System > Configuration > MagenMagic > Customer Attributes. Here you may delete attributes from customers grid, or add them via Attribute code.
It will be added tab attributes in customer menu after installation of the module.
To show or hide some columns in the customer list, edit data in settings of the module. Go to system> configuration> Magenmagic> Magen Magic Attribute
Creating and editing of user attributes similar to the process of creating and editing the attributes of products. Created attributes are displayed on the tab Additional Attributes
Version 1.2.0templates was added to the extension.
Version 1.1.0was added possibility to show/ not to show manager's fields.