- automatically via your integration system (the extension is using feed text file as usual).
- cron setup (system > configuration > [MagenMagic] import image);
- different file extensions (jpg, png, gif);
- imports several images;
- has logs at var/imageImport.log.
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free upgrades.
3rd Party Import Image extension for Magento will save your time while transferring pictures from one website to another. It creates an additional text field in the section Images on a product page. You can point the name of the file(s) that should be imported:
After this step is done, you have to press Image Import in Catalog or set up a rule for cron.
3rd Party Import Image extension is intended to be used only by developers.
3rd Party Import Image extension features:
Help and Support:
Do you think 3rd Party Import Image Extension could be enhanced with a certain feature? You are the reason we build extensions, and you make our extensions better.
Please, feel free to email us any of your suggestions to email@example.com
Use in combination with Mass Product Description extension!
- add pictures via ftp to media/import_image;
- import from your system names of the files to product's attribute "image_file" (it should be created upfront);
- start import at "catalog > import image".
- 04image1-roomset.jpg/png/ etc.
The extension searches for files by central name. For example, if it is pointed image1.jpg in the field, the extension will import files: