- automatically via your integration system (the extension is using a feed text file as usual).
- cron setup (system > configuration > [MagenMagic] import image);
- supports different file (jpg, png, gif);
- imports several images;
- has logs at var/imageImport.log.
- add pictures via ftp to media/import_image;
- import names of the files to product's attribute "image_file" (create it upfront) from your current system;
- start import at "catalog > import image".
- free skype manual;
- free support;
- free upgrades.
3rd Party Import Image extension for Magento saves your time transferring pictures from one website to another. It creates an additional text field in the section Images on the product pages. You can enter the name of the file(s) to import:
After that, you have to press Image Import in Catalog or set up a rule for cron.
3rd Party Import Image extension is intended to be used only by developers.
3rd Party Import Image Extension Features
Help and Support
Do you think our 3rd Party Import Image extension needs improvements? Feel free to email us any of your suggestions to [email protected]
Works well with Mass Product Description extension!
- 04image1-roomset.jpg/png/ etc.
The extension searches for files by central name. For example, if it is pointed image1.jpg in the field, the extension will import files: